Requesting Personal Information
On our website, we ask you to enter and submit your personal information in the following cases:
- 1. For hotel reservations.
- 2. For applications and reservations for various types of services and products.
- 3. For requested materials and pamphlets.
- 4. In other cases, we will clearly inform you of the purpose, content, and handling of your personal information when we collect it.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information provided by our clients will be used on our website only in the following cases, and will not be used for purposes other than those for which the customer provided the personal information.
- 1. If the Company needs to contact you for any reason, such as to confirm your reservation.
- 2. When we conduct analyses of the Company’s website, services, and products to improve them.
Our analyses are mainly statistical and are never used to identify any individual customer.
- 3. With the client’s consent.
Scope of Personal Information Collection
The personal information the Company requests from our customers is the minimum amount of
information necessary to provide our services; the provision of additional information is not a condition
for the Company to provide its services.
(The minimum information the Company requires will be clearly indicated with a mark.)
Storage of Personal Information
Clients’ personal information will be kept only as a record of the services they have applied for and will be deleted after a period of time.
Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information will be handled carefully and will not be provided or disclosed to a third party except in the following cases:
- 1. When a subcontractor, under a confidentiality agreement, conducts maintenance or management of the system or private information within it that has been provided by the customer.
- 2. When the client has provided consent.
- 3. When requested by law.
1. The Company takes reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of information, both in terms of operations and the system.
3. In some cases, advertisements distributed by third parties such as Yahoo Japan Corporation may be posted on the Company’s website, and in these cases, the third party may acquire and use the cookie information of users who visit the Company’s website.
5. User’s may opt-out of the third party’s use of cookie information for advertising by visiting the opt-out page on the third party's website.
★“Opt out” refers to a system in which advertising emails are sent to users without their prior permission. Users may request that a company no longer send such advertisements.
6. Clients can select the setting for sending and receiving cookies from “Allow all cookies”, “Reject all cookies”, “Notify user when a cookie is received”, etc., but since the settings differ depending on the browser, check the “Help” menu of your browser to confirm your settings.
7. Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the internet, such as being unable to receive services that require authentication.
*In order for you to be able to take full advantage of the features of this website, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies.
Personal Information on Linked Sites
The Company’s website has links to other companies’ and organizations’ websites in order to provide our customers with more useful information services. The Company does not take any responsibility for the collection and handling of personal information on these linked websites. Please use links at your discretion.
Regarding Noguchi Kanko Group’s Use of Official Social Media
In establishing an official account on social media, such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (hereinafter referred to as “Official Account”), which will be set up and operated by Noguchi Kanko Group (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") on a permanent or temporary basis, we appreciate the fact that the information we send out through the Official Account is open to the general public and that it cannot be completely deleted once it has been posted, so we will only post information in an appropriate manner. The purpose of this policy is to help both the Company and its users foster better communication, so we would appreciate it if you could read and understand this policy before you use this website.
Notes on Content and Information at the Time of Use
1. Users’ contributions to the Official Account may be published in printed matter, newsletters, websites, etc. for the purpose of advertising, publicity, and promotion without users’ prior consent or payment. Even in such cases, the Company has no obligation to display the name of the user who made the original post, and said users cannot exercise copyright or other rights related to said posting against the Company. In addition, no remuneration or development rights will accrue to those who contributed to this website, even if the contents of the contribution are similar to products that the Company will develop, release, or sell in the future.
2. The copyrights and other rights to the content distributed through the Official Account, including images and videos, are the property of the Company and the rights holders that the Company recognizes.
3. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information or content posted on the Official Account.
Access to Basic Information
If you have confirmed your permission for granting access to your name, profile picture, gender, network, user ID, friends list, and all other publicly available information, and if you continue to use the Official Account, you are deemed to have agreed to these guidelines.
1. The Company is not responsible for any comments, images, videos or links users post users (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Posts").
2. Posts do not constitute the Company’s official views. The Company's official views will be announced on the Company's official website and in news releases.
3. The Company is not liable for any damage caused by problems among users or between users and third parties.
4. As the operator, the Company is not responsible for any damages caused by the use of the Official Account or the inability to use it for any reason. In addition, we are unable to respond to questions about the operation of the system, technical issues, software functions, or usage of the social media.
5. Please be aware that while the Company will do its best to reply to users’ posts as much as possible, it is not possible to reply to all of them.
6. The operation of the Official Account is subject to termination or deletion without notice.
Please do not post any of the following items to the Official Account.
The Company reserves the right to delete such posts if necessary.
1. Posts that violate the law, regulations, or that lead to criminal activity.
2. Posts that are offensive to public order and morals, inappropriate posts that include obscene or violent expressions, and posts that would be considered extreme.
3. Posts that discriminate against or defame a specific person, company, country or region, or violate a third party's rights of publicity, privacy, human rights, personality, or honor and credit.
4. Posts that the Company deems to be problematic from an ethical standpoint.
5. Posts that infringe the trademark, copyright or other rights of the Company or a third party.
6. Submissions that are deemed to be untrue (including spoofing), contain dogmatic or judgmental expressions, are deemed to be unnecessarily emotional, or are deemed by the Company to be misleading to third parties.
7. Posts that do not relate to the content of the page, are contrary to the purpose of the page, or disrupt the order of the page.
8. Posts made for commercial purposes, such as introducing or promoting one's own products, stores, or companies.
9. Posts with the name of another company, another company's product, or that make comparisons to another company.
10. Posts that identify, disclose, leak, or infer personal information of the user who made the post, a third party, or of the Company.
11. Posts on political, electoral and religious activities.
12. Posting or sending harmful computer programs, etc.
14. Any post the Company deems inappropriate.
Changes to Services and Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to make changes to these guidelines without users’ prior consent.
Inquiries Regarding the Official Account
If you have any questions about the Company’s Official Account, please contact us via the link below.